Please read through the questions, and answers before submitting a question to us. You may be able to find the answer to your question here. If after going through the questions and answer, you have not found a solution to your question then please feel free to contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Why is my website not listed?
There could be one more more reasons why your website wouldn’t be listed with List-Me. is if you didn’t follow any of the Rules & Requirements, not just one but all of them. Another reason would be if your website was deemed inappropriate, and was removed.
- Your submission may have not gone through, there is a confirmation page after a website is submitted that you would have seen.
- If you have inappropriate content on your website, please refer to the rules & requirements.
- It may have been removed during the website check, and if found that the site has not been updated in the last 6 months, it will be removed
- Upon checking the website your website/host may have experienced some down time, and we deemed it inactive. You can re-submit your website, just log in, and submit the website again)
No, your website can only be submitted into one category, that’s why we ask that you read the category descriptions carefully before choosing.
No, we prefer to affiliate only with other web directories, that is why you can be listed here if you are looking for more hits.
We do a website check every month, usually it will occur in the first week of every month. Since I (Emily) am the only staff member at this time, it will take me longer to do website checks.
Normally within a few days after submission, depending on the how many are in queue.
For all the How To Do’s (e.g. registering, adding your listing, updating your listing), please head over to the tutorials section. Tutorials can also be found by going to the top of the page, and going to the Visitor section.